EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE TODAY. APPLY NOW
- Earn up to $17 / Hour depending on your position & experience
- START NOW / IMMEDIATELY
- Fast-paced, Team Environment
- Flexible Hours to work around your schedule
- Bi-Lingual Training Available in English & Spanish
- Free Uniforms
- FREE Employee Meals
- College Tuition Reimbursements
- High School Completion Courses
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounts to major retailers through McDPerks
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay & Benefits Package
- We are seeking talented individuals of all backgrounds who are customer-centric and enjoy Leading a Team in a fast-paced environment.
- Let McDonald’s be the foundation of your career development in customer service. You will be inspired by the spirit and creativity that have made McDonald’s one of the world’s most iconic brands.
- If you would like to learn about becoming part of our Team & how you can contribute to making the Golden Arches shine a little brighter, APPLY TODAY
You have commitments to your family, friends, and school- No problem! We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Shift Leaders motivate their team to meet goals, celebrate success, and learn valuable leadership and communication skills that can be applied to any aspect of their life.
As a Shift Leader, you may be responsible for:
- Leading a Team
- Setting targets & celebrating successes
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Inventory Management
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Quality Food Production
- Safety and Security
Previous managerial experience is preferred, but not mandatory. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our independently owned and operated McDonald’s franchise.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.