At our McDonald’s restaurants, repairing equipment and performing routine maintenance is KEY to serving our customers what they want...when they want it. The Maintenance Technician is a vital part of our team and will work with our Facilities Maintenance Manager to make sure our restaurants exceed the expectations of our customers.
Reporting Work-site: Lancaster, Ohio
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems. Maintain all indoor/outdoor building and equipment, including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting & janitorial duties, as requested by store management. Good communication skills needed along and minimal paperwork required.
- Notice what needs to be done to maintain our restaurants
- Have a basic working knowledge of commercial HVAC (preferred), refrigeration (preferred), plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and minor repairs and are willing to learn more
- Work well independently with minimal supervision and with other people
- Maintain our restaurants to our standards
- Report and/or receive direction from multiple department heads
- Arrive on time, every time for your shift with a smile and a great attitude
- Be on call and respond to texts/phone calls 24/7 in a timely manner (this may vary)
- Perform planned maintenance on equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures.
- 18 years or older.
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant - We operate restaurants 24 hours a day in some locations.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Experience working with refrigeration units and HVAC units (preferred)
- Experience in electrical, painting and plumbing
- Experience in maintaining and fixing different equipment.