McDonald’s® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we’re looking for more of them. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you’re interested, let’s get together.
Maintenance assists management daily in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. Most maintenance team members begin his or her eight-hour shift at 5 am or 6 am. As a member of the Maintenance team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck two times a week
- Transfer all trash and rubbish to on-site compactor/refuse area
- Change interior/exterior light bulbs
- Clean exterior vents on HVAC/exhaust units on roof and remove debris
- Other tasks as assigned
Job benefits include:
- Paid training in maintenance procedures and food safety
- Free crew meals at qualifying restaurants
- National Employee Food Discount
- Free uniforms are provided
- Opportunities to advance
- Discounts to multiple retailers (McDperks)
- $2500 to $3000 in tuition assistance - Archways to Opportunities
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent
franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.