Our team is hiring a go-getter General Manager!
Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the community.
Start building your future today - Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a better you today - Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to be yourself.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
The General Manager is responsible for running a profitable restaurant and for making sure the restaurant meets McDonald’s critical customer standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. These standards are high, so this is an extra-important role! The Restaurant Manager works with his/her leader to set the restaurant’s goals and builds a plan to achieve those goals. Other key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Department Managers with specific responsibilities in the restaurant
- Helping the Department Managers in setting their own goals, following up on their progress, and providing mentoring and direction to improve their Departments and the restaurant overall.
- Hiring, training, and developing Department and Shift Managers to make sure that the restaurant has the right team to lead into the future.
Along with a competitive annual salary, a Restaurant Managers at a McDonald's corporate-owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
- 15-25 days paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays, anniversary splash and 8-week sabbatical every 10 years
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact email@example.com to request accommodation.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete description of all duties of the job. People who work in this restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this posting does not list every essential function of the job.