Our team is hiring a driven Department Manager!
Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the community.
Start building your future today - Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today - Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to balance what’s important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
Department managers have many key responsibilities in the restaurant which may include managing Training, Food Safety, and Inventory Management systems, setting goals, delegating tasks to their teams, following up, and reporting results back to their team and other managers.
- Kitchen Department Managers are committed to the restaurant delivering high quality food to customers quickly, that food is always safe, food cost is controlled, and that all kitchen staff are trained in production procedures, including new menu items.
- People Department Managers are responsible for making sure the restaurant hires qualified crew, trains them well, and schedules them to meet restaurant sales and profit goals. They also help Crew get off to a good start at the restaurant and engage employees through motivation and recognition.
- Service Department Managers are dedicated to ensuring Crew and Managers deliver a memorable customer experience, that sales promotions are done well, that all service staff are trained in service procedures, and that the Front Counter McCafé and Drive-Thru areas are organized for the best service.
Along with competitive pay, a Department Manager at a McDonald's corporate-owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
- 15-25 days paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays, anniversary splash and 8-week sabbatical every 10 years
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact email@example.com to request accommodation.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete description of all duties of the job. People who work in this restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this posting does not list every essential function of the job.